- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- Posted Date
More information about this job:
Prepare DXF/Model files for WEDM and CNC machines in response to spare component requests.
• Update DXF/Model files with verified improvements.
• Measure die components when necessary to complete design work as well as assist toolmakers with measurements.
• Implement the use of DXF overlays on the Starrett HDV300 and create all the DXF files needed to monitor tooling components and stampings.
• Use the die books and model files to create a Die Card for each tool that lists all routine maintenance components. All die repair services will be tracked on this Die Card by the toolmakers.
Education: Must have engineering related degree or be enrolled in college in engineering related discipline.
Experience: Minimum of 2 years’ working experience in the tooling and/or manufacturing disciplines.
• Proficiency with Microsoft office products
• Experience with 2-D and 3-D drawing software; SolidWorks and AutoCAD preferred
• Knowledge of PDM software is a plus
• Good interpersonal and communication skills