- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- Posted Date
More information about this job:
For over four decades, my client has provided engineered solutions to its customers with products, service and support, which in many cases leads to better training which saves lives. Innovation, continuous technological improvement and enhancement, and product quality are core values that are critical to our success.
- Military Vets encouraged to apply!
- 2-3 Experience in managing warehouse and logistics operation
- 2-3 yrs exposure to identify and deal with vendors/suppliers
- Good experience in Operation Management in setting up Spare parts Service standards like TAT (turn around time) of spares, Fill Rate, Order status, Back order response, etc.. and meet them
- Good experience in managing a spare parts department
- Excellent communication skills
- Interaction with Principals / marketing / other departments
- Have a passion for customer service
- Must be very organized
- TEAM PLAYER